Our family of resorts is growing! CondoHopper would like to welcome Tahoe Beach and Ski Club to VacationCondos.com. Nestled in the Sierra Nevada mountains in South Lake Tahoe, California, the Tahoe Beach and Ski Club is the perfect place to experience a blend of lakeside and mountain living. This year round, all seasons location is one we’re eager to explore – and we’re hoping you’ll join us for the journey!
Lake Tahoe is a large freshwater lake that stretches across the state lines of California and Nevada. Its beauty and size boast many accolades. It’s the largest alpine lake in North America, the second deepest lake (next to Crater Lake in Oregon) in the US and follows the five Great Lakes in largest by volume in the US – to name a few! The Lake is known for the clarity of its water and the amazing panoramic mountain views. It’s easy to see why we’re excited to be here!
As a major year-round tourist attraction, Tahoe is filled with plenty to do and something for everyone. And although it’s hard to narrow down the list, we’ve come up with ten activity suggestions for how to spend your time in Tahoe!
- The Tahoe area is rich in history and there’s no better way to start a trip off than with an Around Tahoe Tour. Around Tahoe Tours has been in operation since 1977, where they have focused on learning all the local stories, legends, folklores, statistics, landmarks, secret spots and more! These entertaining tours range from in-person private tours to group tours and even self-guiding.
- For the adventurous traveler, try flying above Lake Tahoe in a powered hang glider! Experience a birds-eye view of the lake and the Sierra mountains with Hang Gliding Tahoe’s ultimate thrill. Put yourself in the pilot’s seat and make memories you’ll never forget.
- Catch the sunrise from the water and spend your morning fishing with Tahoe Sport Fishing Company. Book a public or private trip on the water where all of your supplies are provided. Learn everything you need to know about how to land a fish, clean it and take it home!
- Explore Tahoe in a more relaxed setting with Tahoe Tastings. Board a classic wooden boat and taste wine while cruising the lake! Headed on vacation with a group of friends? Book a private boat for you and your crew for a sunset tour.
- Wine not your thing? Try Tahoe Brew Tours! Tahoe has some great breweries and one of the best ways to try them is board a tour bus and visit the local craft breweries. See the inner workings of the breweries, taste beers and hear tales of the region as your driving.
- Visit Baldwin Beach – often quiet and uncrowded, Baldwin Beach is the perfect place for a peaceful day on the water.
- Visiting Tahoe during the winter? Enjoy the mountains and snow with Tahoe Snowmobiles. Try snowmobiling and tubing – the perfect activity for the whole family.
- Explore some of the rivers that surround the Lake Tahoe basin with Tahoe Whitewater Tours. If you’re seeking some adrenaline, try a half day, day long or even multi day white water rafting adventure. Looking for something a little more laid back? Try some kayaking with beautiful mountain scenery and serenity. Let the Truckee River take you through pine covered hills and gorgeous, grassy meadows.
- Experience Tahoe on horseback with Zephyr Cove Stables. Explore the woods and mountains while enjoying an activity native to the area. Add a picnic on to your trip and enjoy a meal overlooking the lake!
- Weather too cold or rainy? Head to Tahoe’s Modern Makers. Modern Makers is a fun, interactive indoor playground for everything arts and crafts. A large craft zone is perfect for creating artistic inventions solo or with your whole group!
As you may have guessed, Tahoe is home to a wide array of activities – all that take advantage of the outdoors and beautiful local area!
Are you ready to pack your bags? We are too! You’ll find everything you need for a memorable vacation at Tahoe Beach and Ski Club. Their cabin inspired accommodations include studios, one and two bedrooms, townhouse and cabin rentals – perfect for bringing along the whole crew!
Each unit includes a kitchenette or full kitchen, cozy living spaces and balconies. Onsite at the Tahoe Beach and Ski Club, you’ll find access to a private beach, fitness center and sauna, heated outdoor pool, sport courts and a playground.
We hope you’ll join us in welcoming Tahoe Beach and Ski Club to our family. We can’t wait to hear about your new memories being made in beautiful Lake Tahoe, California!