Our resort family is growing yet again! The CondoHopper and VacationCondos teams would like to welcome the Park Plaza Resort in Park City, Utah. Located just east of Salt Lake City, Park City is framed by the craggy Wasatch Range and offers the perfect destination for both summer and winter travels! We know you may have heard of Park City before but this area is home to more than the ski culture you often hear so much about!
Whether you’re traveling in the warmer months or in the snowy season, Park City, Utah is a destination for outdoor lovers – so come prepared for an action-packed vacation! Join us as we share some of our favorite seasonal activities, starting with spring and summer!
After the snow has cleared and the town has thawed out from winter, folks are ready to shed some layers and spend their time enjoying the beauty hidden under all of that snow.
- Our list of favorite spring and summer activities starts with a bird’s eye view. One of the best ways to take in your beautiful surroundings while in Park Plaza is to board a hot air balloon. At Park City Balloon Adventures, take a one-hour sunrise mountain flight and view things from the sky. And while you may have to get up early to board your balloon (don’t worry, you get a champagne reward once landed!), we think it’s totally worth it!
- Next on the list, we suggest heading over to Stillman Ranch where you can’t go wrong with any of their available adventures – our favorite is horseback riding! Just outside of Park City, the Stillman Ranch is located on a secluded 9,000 acres of working ranch land. Their excursions are some of the best in town, showing off the amazing Western countryside – plus they offer a wide selection to fit all experiences and age groups! Spend your morning taking a one, two or three-hour ride that will leave you with plenty of time to explore in the afternoon. Interested in a longer excursion? Try a four-hour lunch ride, an overnight pack trip, or a wagon ride complete with a barbecue diner!
- When the weather has really warmed up, there’s plenty of local rivers and reservoirs to cool off in. Water sports are also not in short supply! We’ve got a few favorites in town. If you’re looking to do some rafting, kayaking or even stand up paddleboarding, Destinations Sports and Adventures has got you covered. Never tried these activities before? No worries! An experienced guide accompanies each tour and caters to all individual needs. Thinking of something a little more laid-back to take the kids to? The Aqua X Zone is the perfect spot! Located on the Jordanelle Reservoir, the Aqua X Zone is an inflatable water park that floats along the top of the water.
- Fly Fishing with Park City Anglers is last on our list but definitely not least – and Park City offers an incredible back drop for this unique activity. Enjoy a guided fly fishing trip on one of the local rivers, as well as nearby streams and creeks. This is also a great winter activity too – just remember to bundle up!
We know your mind immediately jumps to hitting the slopes when you think of Park City in the fall and winter season but we’ve got a few more activities to add to the mix. And of course, they’re all still outdoors so remember to pack warmly!
- We’re kicking off our winter weather favorites with an activity that offers a scenic, yet peaceful and laid-back experience – snowshoeing! All Seasons Adventures offers the best in tours with professional and knowledgeable guides that take individuals of all ages through Park City’s wintry beauty. Get a unique outdoor workout in the fresh air!
- Glide over snow-covered mountains with our next activity – dog sledding! All Seasons Adventures Dog Sledding offers folks the unique opportunity to view the Wasatch and Uinta Mountains in a different nature but also provide you with a great learning experience. Gain some knowledge on dog sledding and just what it takes to be involved in this fast-paced sport. This activity is perfect for the entire family (because who doesn’t want to meet a bunch of cute pups!)
- Park City has a very popular mountain biking community and the cooler months are no exception! Enter Winter Fat Tire Biking, a way to experience the gorgeous landscapes of Park City all year long. White Pine Touring specializes in snow biking and offers guided tours throughout 450 miles of trails.
But don’t let our favorites list fool you. There’s still plenty of other activities to enjoy in this all seasons destination!
All of these activities are going to tire you out and you’ll need a place to stay! The Park Plaza Resort is a family friendly all-suite condo property in the center of Park City. The resort offers studios, junior suites, and one and two-bedroom suites. Units featured comfortable living room furniture, fireplaces, spacious living rooms with dining areas, and are equipped with full, updated kitchens.
If you’re ready for an adventurous and action packed outdoor vacation, head on over to VacationCondos.com today and get discounted rates for your Park City vacation. We’ll see you there!